Registration to Bosco Summer Soccer is done 'As a Team'. Wherein you as a Team Manager:
- Assemble a team
- Understand and complete the required information as detailed in the registration forms
- Collect and pay for the registration of your team
- Organise uniforms for your team
Following your registration, your Age Coordinator will assist you through to the lead up and be your primary point of
contact throughout the season.
A few common questions:
- Each player needs to be assigned a number and this number must be present on their shirt
- Your team name is to be unique for your age group. Your Age Coordinator will reach out to you should there be a conflict
- Teams from previous years are supplied the first round of registration offers
To register, email the following to receive the registration pack.
Registrations for the 2019 Season are now closed